Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back in Dubai!


Home finally!! I have done it, and all because of your great support during the week I was out in Morocco. What a week it was, really the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life. I know there are many hard endurance races but I believe the MDS is very unique in how it is set up and the many different challenges it throws at you.

Emotionally I have never experience so many highs and lows in 7 days. I have hit rock bottom so many times just to be picked up by your support, the support from the tent 124B boys, fellow competitors and race organisers. I will post a day by day account with pictures and videos and I hope it will give you a good insight of what we all went through during the MDS week. I will also post messages from my journal that friends left and also thoughts from my tent mates. Thanks again for all the support, this medal is dedicated to every one of you!


1 comment: