Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thank you Dubai 92!

This morning my day started of with a classic big BANG! I got a call from the team at Dubai 92 and was informed by Geordiebird that they are going to try and hook me up for my race in Morocco. First response is that I feel pretty emotional, I am humbled to think people would want to help me to go to Morocco. It has been very hard getting any sponsorship due to the economic downturn and I had to finance the whole trip out of my pocket. However, I am not complaining as I was always going to do this regardless, I am willing to live of only toast and water to be able to go to Morocco and raise awareness for the Dubai Autism Center and the Ernie Els for Autism!

I will be on air with Catboy and Geordiebird tomorrow at 7h30am and find out if we managed to get some folks to hook me up! All I can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH 92!!

No comments:

Post a Comment