Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So much to do, so little time!

With the departure date for Morocco creeping up fast I am starting to feel the heat so to speak. I have to apply for three visas, UK, France and Morocco. I am planning to spend a week or so in the UK with Fiona and Ikuko after the race in the UK just to chill and recover from the race. I am wondering in what sort of state I`ll be come the 12th April!!

On the 19th February 2010 I`ll be running the RAK half marathon and I will run this with a full back pack. We will also sleep over the night before, so I`ll sleep on the floor in my new sleeping bag and run the next day with full kit to get my first taste of an uncomfortable night on the floor followed by a running session.

I have also received most of my equipment, just waiting for my stove and new running backpack (2nd new one). I will feature my quipment next! Please forward my firstgiving link on to your friends and family and encourage them to make a donation!

Thank you for the support and I am looking forward to giving you regular updates as we move towards the 2nd April 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment