Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back from holiday!


Hi Everyone,

You must have wondered what happened to me as it has been a while since I have updated my beloved blog, well, we`ve been to New Zealand for a two week break and to attend the wedding of Mariko and Simon. What a great trip, was nice to get out of the desert for a while!

My running schedule has been a but disfunctional or the last 3 weeks, which is not a bad thing, as off today I have 5 months to the MDS. I have the following races lined up for my preperation:

- Dubai Marathon
- RAK half marathon
- Wadi Bih Wadi relay

I will shortly post my NZ runs, what a great country for runners, that`s if you like killer hills and cold wet weather!

We also bought my MDS food, pics to follow as well as my favourite new movie, Running the Sahara!

No comments:

Post a Comment